Notice is hereby given by the Management Committee that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Singapore Nightlife Business Association (SNBA), will be held on 30 March 2022, 4.00pm – 5.00pm at Mimi Restaurant, 3A River Valley Road #01-02, Clarke Quay, Singapore 179020.
1. To receive President’s Report on behalf of the Management Committee for the year ended 31 December 2021;
2. To receive and, if approved, pass the Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts of the Association for the year 2021;
3. To elect Office Bearers for year 2022;
4. To appoint Auditor for year 2022 accounts;
5. To transact any other business in accordance with the Association’s Constitution.
In accordance to Rule 12(b)(i) of the Association’s Constitution, each Ordinary Member of SNBA shall have one vote. Votes may be given either personally or by proxy. Proxies (Ordinary Members of the Association) shall be appointed in writing signed by the appointer and appointee. The appointment of the proxy shall be notified to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the meeting. Associate Members may attend the AGM but are not entitled to any voting rights.
Please indicate your response to this Notice by 28 Mar 2022 through the e-reply slip here.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
Dated this 16th day of March 2022
By order of the Management Committee
Singapore Nightlife Business Association
Mr Andrew Ing