1. In PM Lee’s national address on 24 March 2022, he announced the easing of COVID-19 measures as Singapore moves on to a new phase and towards living with COVID-19. Among the slew of changes includes doubling of dining-in capacities to 10 vaccinated people per group, lifting of the restrictions of alcohol sales and resumption of live performances.
2. SNBA is heartened and grateful for the Government’s timely intervention to uplift the sector with the relaxation of SMMs. We would like to thank the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) for working closely with our team and listening to our feedback during this entire period of time; and the Multi-Ministry Task Force (MTF) for always looking out for the industry and putting us on their agenda.
3. It is also encouraging to know that MTF is looking into the safe resumption of the nightlife businesses in coming weeks. SNBA will work with the relevant agencies and partners to identify the conditions and details for the safe resumption and work towards rebuilding and developing a safe, clean and sustainable nightlife industry that will rejuvenate Singapore’s vibrancy.
4. Meanwhile, we would like to take this opportunity to remind all nightlife businesses that have pivoted to F&B and with valid licences, to stay vigilant and act responsibly during this period for the safety of the public in the current COVID-19 environment. Regulatory agencies and authorities will not hesitate to impose revocation of licences for non-compliant operators in breach of any SMM.
5. Lastly, should there be any information pertaining to non-compliant operators, one can email firstname.lastname@example.org or inform the relevant enforcement agency. For more information and assistance, please contact SNBA helpdesk at 8875 4260 / 7460 or email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2022 Singapore Nightlife Business Association (SNBA)
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder