1. To explore the safe reopening of the nightlife industry, in limited numbers, and with stringent Safe Management Measures (SMMs)
2. To establish the robustness and viability of these SMMs, and the industry's ability to implement and comply with these SMMs, to mitigate the higher risks of COVID-19 transmission at these settings.
The outcome of the pilots would allow the Government to assess the feasibility of allowing the resumption of nightlife businesses on a larger scale.
1. For Bars/Pubs, applications are open from 11 Nov 2020 till 18 Nov 2020; for Nightclubs, note that application deadline has been extended to 25 Nov 2020.
You may download a copy of the application form found below.
Kindly ensure that the completed submission, together with the necessary documents reach email@example.com by the respective deadlines.
2. For Nightclubs and Bars/Pubs which is located at either Clarke Quay, Boat Quay or Robertson Quay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the pilot programme application timeline & process.
3. For Karaoke establishments, please contact email@example.com for more details on the pilot programme application timeline & process.
*Note that companies which are participating in the pilot programme will not be eligible for the pivot and exit grant support.
1. PET must be conducted by approved healthcare providers, and cannot be conducted by staff of nightlife venues
2. MOH will release a list of clinics that are approved to conduct the Antigen Rapid Tests (ART), which will meet the PET requirement for entry into nightlife venues
3. The list of approved clinic outlets to provide ART will be released by MOH from early December
4. The clinic or operator must have applied to MOH and been approved to be an ART provider
5. All licensed clinics will be eligible to apply, and details on the application process for clinics will be released in a circular by MOH soon
Establishments must comply with SMMs and licensing conditions
Emergence of COVID-19 case(s) or clusters
Temporary suspension of operations of affected establishment(s) for disinfection, and suspension/cessation of pilot respectively.
Note: Enterprises selected for the pilot will only be allowed to open one outlet.